Pages

Friday 8 February 2019

Drawing And Shading A Cube

In art, we are drawing a cube and learning how to shade to make it look realistic. I struggled a lot tryna draw a cube. when I started shading, I shaded the wrong part and had to take a small layer of the shading off so I could make it look more light. the next square had to be dark because it wasn't in the light so u shouldn't have been able to see it.

Have you improved your shading?
no, I haven't really I just remembered how to shade because I kinda forgot.

What are you going to work on going forward in pencil drawing in and out of class?
just drawing random things. I might try something complex.

this is the video Mrs Clemence showed us in class
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoF6nBPIShQ&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2vMdr9k5dM-JWe5B5Cq993WhRAfaXcX304g4NoMGG00kKuFD0M2iYPUiM

here is my artwork. it is not finished but that doesn't really matter.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.