Pages

Friday 7 December 2018

Tech research

in tech, we have been doing a little bit of research. in this research, we have had to look at what will be added in 20 years? what will stay the same? what will be taken out by and not used? and what will be taken over by robots?. I decided to make a presentation with Isaac and Jireh. I had fun researching all of this about the jobs.

what am I learning?
about jobs that could be taken over robots, jobs that could be taken out or jobs that will stay the same.

how does this show my learning?
it shows my learning in a presentation. the website we used was Google Slides.

what am I wondering
I am wondering how accurate this research is like will robots take over 2030.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.