Pages

Friday 15 February 2019

Health Blog

what you believe to be right and important?

I believe that everyone should have the right to be gay and be accepted.
my rules/ beliefs I wrote on paper=

Travelling-
I like to travel because I travel for marching and its a big thing in my life. i like to travel around New Zealand. i have been to so many.

football-
I like football because its something I got into last year.

my dog-
I love my dog because she is an amazing friend and pet. she loves to cuddle and take care of you when you're sad.

unicorns-
I love unicorns because they are SO CUTE AND FLUFFY.

marching-
I love marching because it is a big thing I have done since I was 8. it is very fun to do every week and I love to compete against all the other teams. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.