Pages

Monday 29 April 2019

My work

In English, we have learnt about how to see different quotes and perspectives. I think we are learning about this because we need to learn about different perspectives that not much people see.

The Willow Maid by Erutan could be connected to shows me that some guys don't accept no!

Disney’s Tarzan helped me to understand that people are different.

Nickelodeon’s Avatar: The Great Divide could be connected to how people should just get along.

Barriers by Hinewirangi helped me to understand that most people don't know how to pronounce names but then give up when they can't get it right.

The Seahorse and the Reef by Witi Ihimaera helped me to understand that people don't realize anything until something bad happens

Butterflies by Patricia Grace helped me to understand different perspectives (pov) from different.

CW’s Supergirl, Welcome to Earth made me think about falsely accused people which should never happen

Nickelodeon’s Avatar: The Waterbending Master helped me to understand that people shouldn't stereotype females.

Disney’s Zootopia could be connected to stereotypes and how people judge others for what animals they were.

The Taming of the Shrew by Shakespeare helped me to understand that some people are abusive.

Ryan Murphy’s Glee, Never Been Kissed made me think about not judging others when they haven't been kissed yet.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Chyna!
    You have an introduction and a layout that helps the reader to understand your work.
    You've done well at writing about each story - but I notice the writing is going off the side of the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.