Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Recipe Reflection

Chicken rice patties
The chicken rice patties were not right at all they had no flavour. my expectations were not high for this recipe since it was one of our first cooking lessons. it smelt yummy, tasted flavourless, it looked good and golden brown.

Spag bowl
the spag bowl was very good. my expectations were high with this one since my mum makes it a lot and it's very good made by her. I personally think hers is better but ours tasted very good. it smelt good, it tasted amazing, it looked good.

breakfast muffins
the breakfast muffin was not good. my expectations weren't high as I have never had a breakfast muffin before. it smelt cooked dough straight out the oven (even when reheated), it tasted disgusting as it was burnt, it looked bad because of burnt as well.

pasta with tomato sauce
the pasta with tomato sause was good apart from how much pepper the people in my group added.  again with this, my mum cooks this so I have high expectations, my expectations got lowered when making it because of how much stuff we added. 2 people in my group went and got the ingredients but didn't measure. it smelt yummy, it tasted spicy, it looked yummy.

savoury scrolls. 
the savoury scrolls were alright. my expectations weren't high at all. when it comes to new thing I don't have high expectations (cooking wise). it tasted alright, it smelt like bacon (even tho it was ham). it looked alright.

abbreviations. 
tsp- this means Teaspoon
t- This means Tablespoon
tspn- This also means teaspoon
c- this means Cup.

My group reflection
In my personal opinion, I think that my group for the first couple of weeks my group did not work well together because 3 of us dislike another person. then my group changed but it didn't help. after that change, I was in different groups each week. every week I would have different experiences from working well to doing all the work to getting bossed around.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.