Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Wonder Post 1


1. What was Augusts one wish that he wanted, if you could change your appearance, what would it be.  
Auggie wishes he had a normal life. if I could change anything about my appearance I would most probably change all my looks. 

2. What do you think it means to be ordinary? What makes Auggie extraordinary?
I think it means your like everyone else.  that he is different to everyone else.

3. how do people react when seeing auggies face for the first time? how would you react?
they look away and some even run.

4. august dad said " so sending him off to middle school like a lamb to the slaughter" what does this mean?
that is he goes to school just to be bullied basically.

5. would you send august to school if you were his mum or dad? explain.
yes, I would show people that everyone's different.

6. what white lie did August's mum tell? Why did she do it? is it OK to tell white lies?
"you told me it was an IQ test", she did it to protect him, it is.

7. Auggie decided he liked Mrs Garcia- when she wasn't wearing her shiny smile. what is a shiny smile?
basically a fake smile.

8. how does Auggie know the first time he meets Julian that he will be a bully? what are some of the ways?
that he was like being rude to some of the some of the teachers,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.