Pages

Thursday 16 August 2018

Carr license

What level am I on?
I am on my restricted which means I have some control over my work, I need to work in the same place as my teacher, my teacher allocates my seating, I can listen to music with teacher permission, my work is decided by my teacher with limited choice, I can work in pairs or groups (decided by my teacher), I cannot use my phone in class, I cannot eat in class, I do not have kitchen privileges, I must ask to leave the class.

Why am I there?
I am mostly get distracted by people and sometimes distract them. I sometimes rush my work to finish but I don't do it to a high standard. I am sometimes late for class.

what do I need to go to get to the level?
To get to the next level I think I need to stop talking. I also think I need to try to get my work done on time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.