Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2018

Ten minute reading day 2

Today in reading I was reading some facts from FactSlides and I found out some very interesting facts. FactSlides is a website (of course) that you can go to and read facts. On fact slides, there are so many different categories. some categories are world, history, society and nature.

Heres what I found out

1. Prisoners on Alcatraz always had hot water showers so they didn't get acclimatised to cold water and try to escape.



2. 85 million years ago before butterflies existed, there was another insect that looked and acted like a butterfly.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chyna I really like how you added photos and facts into your post. Maybe next time you should make your photos bigger.
    Good Job :)
    -Alayna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alayna, Thanks for the feedback,I will make the photos bigger now. I put them on the smallest size.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.