Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Curiosity topic Week 2

I wonder why we have gum.
Chewing gum improves your mouth motility.  it helps the saliva flow to which promotes swallowing the results of scientists demonstrate that chewing gum is good for oral health and teeth specifically .sweetened gum is not good for your teeth. It is good to chew gum because as I found out it stimulates the saliva flow, which reduces plaque and helps prevent cavities.
Chewing gum improves concentration and memory, it also boosts mental performance.
Gum combats stress and anxiety. It helps smokers quit.
Gum fights nausea and motion sickness, morning sickness.

What do I still wonder?
I think I found all the answers to my questions.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Chyna,
    It's Neika from Hornby High.I'm wonder what motility means. Next can you add something so your reads can understand a word.I like how you added a video in so people can find new info about bubble gum.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.