Pages

Friday 4 May 2018

Maori songs

Stan walker Aotearoa 
type of music. I don't really know 
-what did I like about the video? I liked that there were the different type of people. 
-what did I like about the music  i liked how the voices all came together
-translation
who inspired the singer? can't find it 





Aotearoa, he iwi Kaha tātou
where we come from we were made to be strong

he mana tuku iho Mai anō
our legacy will carry on

whenua haumako
and if a piece of home

wairua ora
resonates in your soul

whāia tō ara
your journey will take you

ki te mutunga
where you belong

The song I picked

type of music. 
 heavy metal
-what did I like about the video? 
I didn't really watch the video
-what did I like about the music 
I liked that they used Maori in their song.
-translation
The earth is shaken Lighting the lightning Give fire In the street Hī! Lighting the lightning Give fire In the street The taniwha 
Who inspired the song? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.