Pages

Friday 26 July 2019

Come back, Please.

In social studies, we had to make a boomerang. the meaning behind my boomerang, I didn't exactly have one but I did pounamu for Maori culture. all the colours were just to put in some colour and make it look nice (which it did). mine is the green one. at one point sam wanted to take photos so i did this point i did,  i threw the boomerang so far at points.  the purpose of this activity was to show how the aboriginal people had to catch there food and i realise it was not easy. mine wasn't aboriginal based.



front ⬆️
                                                                                      back ⬆️












this is me getting mad about how far the boomerang. i dont know why i was angry but you can hear me scream at a certain volume. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.