Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

Tech End Of Subject Result

Balancing Toy

In tech, we had to make a balancing toy it was really hard at the time but I got threw. in the end, I did not finish because my work got stolen.

Here is my slideshow



What did I enjoy?
I enjoyed draw filing and sawing

what did I learn?
I learnt how to draw file

what was a challenge?
losing my work and using a drill (i am scared of machines)

how did you overcome that challenge?
I just started again even when I want to give up. and with the drill, I got someone else to do it (which wasn't the right choice)

Did I weld?
no, I didn't

what did I get better at?
I got better at being patient.

My Finished work (even tho it's in the slideshow)


As I said above I didn't finish and this is all I had in the end. if I had more time I would have completed it. I think I need to stop talking.  I Really think I could have done better and I should have but I didn't so I didn't finish, that's my fault. But  in the end I had fun and that's all that matters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.