Pages

Friday 23 November 2018

Shes Amazing At Acting

So in drama, I and Sam decided to practise sams script. For Sams passion project she is doing Bugsy Malone, while me, on the other hand, I am doing wearable arts. Sam asked me to help her with her lines and I was Tallulah's, Bugsy's, and Fat Sam. we first went over the lines and then we decided to get up and act it. I loved it well I am not the acting type of person but like I did so well acting it out, I wouldn't really do it again but I tried my hardest. I could have had more enthusiasm, but it was my first time acting out and acting like a guy.  Sam is so good at acting as blousy, Well shes amazing at acting anyway. sam has been acting since she was younger so I can see why.
Photo (sam secretly took of me)
As you can see I was so into the script, but I'm not exactly the reading type. I am bad at reading so I don't think I could read a script again (i still hate this photo).
Credit- Samantha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.