Pages

Wednesday 6 December 2017

Science festival of the arts

In science, I have been doing autochrome, well been trying. Autochrome is something they used to colour photos.

Results-
This is the film paper when the murky water was added. It was like a filter. all the water went through and all the starch ended up on the paper.
\
this is the food dye in the water after I added it on to the paper.
 
this is the top view of what it looked like. It had different types of blue in it which made it look really cool.











discussion-  when I put the starch in the water it went murky. I had to wait 15 minutes. when the fifteen minutes were up I grabbed some filter paper and slowly separated the starch from the water. when the process is done you have to wait till it drys. once it is dry you can grab some colours (red and blue) and put it on the starch but just a drop not too much.


https://petapixel.com/2012/11/12/a-homemade-autochrome-camera-made-with-lego-cardboard-and-duct-tape/

this link is .\


1 comment:

  1. Chyna
    This is really interesting I'd love to see some results.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.